We provide the latest American Heart Association training and certification. Certification is good for two years.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider for the Medical and Dental profession.
- Heartsaver CPR, AED, and First Aid for Manufacturing, Schools, Churches and Scouting.
- Heartsaver CPR and Pediatric First Aid for Daycare, foster parents, and adoption.
We also offer:
- Bloodborne Pathogens training and certification.
Classes for CPR that are Different!
It’s our philosophy that when you get training like this you want the experience to be fun, you’d like to learn something useful, you’d like it to be in a convenient location, and you want to take as little time as possible.
We make it special. First, we come to you. We are pretty flexible on scheduling your date. We have fun teaching and you have fun learning. And we have small classes so we can be done in as few hours as possible, and you can get on with your day.
Training Tailored to Your Needs
Your training can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Whether you’re a member of a community who wants to know how to help in an emergency, or have a defined duty to act in emergencies, you can choose the class that fits best.
We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We will provide you with your own manikin to improve skill levels and reduce risks of exposure to infectious disease. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom feeling a sense of ownership over the skills they gained.
CPR for Healthcare Providers
We provide specialized CPR for Healthcare Providers, providing certification.
And that’s not all. We train childcare providers, teachers, food service workers, public safety, foster parents, and more.
If you want to know more life-saving skills like CPR, AED, First Aid, or Bloodborne Pathogens, we will help.
And if you need certification, you’ll be happy to know that our instructors are certified by the American Heart Association.
Why choose CPR On Demand?
When you choose CPR On Demand, you are not only choosing one of the best and most interesting CPR and First Aid courses available, you are also choosing:
- Affordable accredited courses that cater specially to your needs.
- Quality training conducted by a certified trainer.
- Short notice booking service.
- Easy to understand notes and course materials.
- 100% satisfaction in both the training and service provided.
Basic Life Support Training on Your Schedule!
It’s about Life! You’ve found a single source for a variety of certified training services. Whether you need certified training to qualify for certain jobs or business services, or want to improve your ability to help in an emergency, we’re ready to help. We offer CPR Training on demand .. at your location! You’ve found one source for
- Basic Life Support training
- Healthcare Provider® CPR and AED Classes
- Heartsaver® First Aid
- CPR and AED Classes
We Come to You in Most of Central Colorado
Training is available in:
- The Denver metropolitan area, including Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Bow Mar, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Columbine Valley, Commerce City, Denver, Edgewater, Englewood, Federal Heights, Foxfield, Glendale, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Lafayette, Lakeside, Lakewood, Littleton, Lone Tree, Longmont, Louisville, Morrison, Mountain View, Northglenn, Parker, Sheridan, Superior, Thornton, Westminster, and Wheat Ridge.
- Colorado Springs and surrounding area.
- Boulder and vicinity.